100% Herbal Light Auburn dye gives your hair a beautiful golden, coppery shade.
When used on grey and naturally blond or light brown hair it will go a bright colour, but as it does not contain any bleach, it cannot lighten darker hair to this colour. It will give darker hair a coppery sheen in the sun.
The dye not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.
• 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
• the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
• the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
• permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
• contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
• certified organic.
Light Auburn is an excellent shade to use for covering grey. The illustrated shade can be achieved on grey hair and naturally light blond hair with one application. You can mix the different Love My Hair shades to find the perfect blend for your hair. Light Auburn works very well with Cassia for covering grey with a beautiful golden colour.
You can use this dye on bleached hair to give a very vibrant shade, but please do a strand test first. It is not recommended to bleach your hair after using this dye.
For best dye results and to preserve the colour in between dye applications we recommended that you use a clarifying shampoo before the dye application and a sulphate free shampoo to wash out the dye and in between dye applications.
100 grams is enough to dye collar to shoulder length hair, depending on hair thickness. You can mix up half a packet if you just want to dye your roots.
With your order you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves, a detailed instruction leaflet, a 10 ml sachet of clarifying shampoo (for use before the dye application) and a 10 ml sachet of gentle shampoo (to use to wash out the dye after application).